Love working with fundraising events and campaigns? Want to work with Charities across Ireland to help make their campaigns a success? Got an eye for detail, coupled with project management skills to deliver campaign’s on time? Then read on….
iDonate is a successful online fundraising platform supporting over 2500 Charities & Not For Profits all over Ireland. To support our fast growth and ambitious international expansion, we are recruiting an experienced professional for the role of Events & Campaigns Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established fundraising platform and work with fantastic Causes and Corporates across Ireland. You will liaise with fundraising departments to project manage campaigns and deliver their events through the iDonate platform.
- Liaise with clients and our business development team to define campaign objectives and deliverables.
- Create and manage project task lists and timelines.
- Manage campaign build on iDonate platform.
- Delegate tasks to various team members.
- Provide ongoing progress reports to clients.
- Manage custom iDonate campaigns.
- Open to Remote Workers within Ireland
2+ years events experience, preferably in charity sector.
Excellent Project Management Skills, managing multiple project simultaneously.
Strong attention to detail.
Excellent Digital skills including Word, Powerpoint, Excel, etc.
Knowledge of running social media marketing campaigns an advantage.
If you believe that you have the qualifications and background to take on this exciting role and would like to learn more, please email [email protected] in strict confidence, with your CV and cover letter.
Closing Date : Friday, March 12th @ 5pm
Salary : Negotiable