Glencree Remote Peace Walk - Your Walk, Your Way
#walk4peace remotely and mark UN International Peace Day
calling for 24-hours of non-violence and ceasefire.
We need your support to raise much needed funds for our peacebuilding work.
Because of most recent Government Covid-19 guidelines, our on-site peace walk at Glencree cannot go ahead this year.
Instead, we ask you to support us by walking remotely.
YOUR WALK, YOUR WAY
- This is your chance to find your inner peace at a pace that suits you
- Start your own walk, at your own pace, ideally on Sunday 20th September to mark UN International Peace Day, or on a day that works for you in September
- Click on the button below to make a DONATION or you can start a FUNDRAISER to support our peacebuilding work
- We've put some ideas to help you get started on your own peace walk here - https://www.glencree.ie/walk4peace
Make a Donation - click on the button
Or start a FUNDRAISER of your own - get your friends, family & colleagues to sponsor your peace walk
Pledge to raise €240 (thats €10 per hour x 24 hours of non-violence)
or set your own target.
Which ever target you choose, every euro you raise goes to peacebuilding.
Don't forget to SPREAD THE WORD
- Send the iDonate link by email to your friends
- Post it on your Facebook page
- Share your story and photos
- Tag us @GlencreeCentre, #walk4peace
By choosing to support Glencree, you are saying YES TO PEACE.