Breeze into the New Year with our Sprint for Simon - 12 Days of Christmas Challenge!
As we enter the winter months we all need something to clear our minds and bolster our well-being. This Christmas, we are calling you and everyone from across the West to take part in the ‘Sprint for Simon’ challenge and come together as a community to help those who are at risk of homelessness.
Take the challenge and run 1k a day for 12 days of Christmas!
From December 25th to January 5th, we are asking you to take the challenge, get active and sprint, walk or run 1k a day to raise vital funds for people and individuals facing homelessness this Christmas.
The difference you could make
The fear and trauma of having nowhere to sleep is a stark reality for some, and Covid-19 continues to pose an even greater challenge to those who don’t have the security of a home. As high rents and a severe lack of affordable accommodation continue to drive people into homelessness, we are hugely concerned about even more challenges ahead. The money you raise as part of the Sprint for Simon Challenge ensures we can safeguard our homelessness and homelessness prevention services and support those facing homelessness this Christmas.
How to take part
1. Click the START YOUR MISSION button
2. Fill in your personal / team details.
3. Share your iDonate fundraising link on your social media and raise vital funds for our homelessness services.
4. Get in touch! Do you need posters or sponsorship cards to support your fundraising? Contact me on the number below. We're more than happy to help with whatever you need!
5. Grab a friend, the kids, or enjoy some delicious me-time and hit the pavement, pitch, or local boreen for 1k a day and breeze into the New Year on an energetic and positive note!