Christmas Jumper Day 2021
December 10th is officially Christmas Jumper Day so why not don your favourite festive woolly in support of your No.1 cause?!
It's the perfect excuse to kick off the holiday season and will help to support Irish causes to continue doing their vital work.
All you need to do is dig out your Christmas jumper (or buy a brand new one!) and then click on the 'Start Your Mission
' button the right to create your fundraising page. You can choose the cause that you would like to raise funds for and then start sharing your page with others, so that they can donate to this cause.
It's a fun, festive feelgood event that everyone can get involved in, no matter where you will be on the 10th. Here are some ideas on how you can get involved..
- Wear your woolly to work or make it mandatory dress code for the weekly team Zoom call
- Get your group of friends involved and share pictures of your festive finery in the WhatsApp group chat
- Get your club or school involved and organise a Festive Jumper Friday
- Have a family funky Christmas dress up day and see who is the most festive, funky family member!
- Simply wear your jumper on your trip to the supermarket or walk with the dog to spread some Christmas cheer!
Create your fundraising page now by clicking on the button to the right and let's do some good while having some good fun!All our Christmas
Jumper Day pages are SwiftDonate enabled meaning donors can donate with just a
couple of taps – check out https://www.idonate.ie/swift/11421512