Christmas Jumper Day 2023
Christmas Jumper Day takes place on December 9th this year and we will be celbrating all month so why not don your favourite festive woolly in support of those affected by Oesophageal Cancer this holiday season.
Wear it to school, wear it to work, wear it to the shops - wherever you will be this December, wear your Christmas jumper to spread some festive cheer and raise funds to help bring the good fight to a bad cancer.
Need some inspiration on how to organise a Christmas Jumper Day fundraiser or get involved otherwise? See some ideas below!
- Wear your Chistmas Jumper on Christmas Jumper Day or any day that suits you this December, make a donation and and encourage your friends and family t0 do the same
- Host a Christmas Jumper Brunch/Dinner/Party for friends and asking everyone to donate the cost of a coffee/drink to the fundraising page
- Ask your employer to match any funds that you raise through your fundraising efforts
- Organise a Christmas Jumper Day for the office or team Zoom call and ask participants to donate to the Christmas Jumper Day fundraising page. Download the QR code from your fundraising page and put it on posters around the office so that colleagues can scan and donate easily.
- Ask your colleagues or friends to wear a Christmas jumper they already own on Christmas Jumper Day and donate the cost of buying a new one to the group fundraising page - bonus points for sustainability!
- Ask your boss if they will match all donations or donate to the page of the person who wins 'Best Christmas Jumper' (put it to a vote!)
- Organise a Festive Jumper Friday for your school and set up a fundraising page for this event. Everyone donates €5/€10 to wear their jumper!
Contact us on [email protected] or 086 069 7328