Thank you for taking the time to visit our fundraising page on iDonate.ie
We are taking part in Walk/Run4Pieta. All members of our club will be taking part in this community event. We've decided to divide the 24hours between the four clubs to ensure each hour is covered.
- The hurling club will cover 6pm-12am on Friday night.
- The ladies football will do 12am-6am Saturday morning.
- The camogie club will be covering 6am-12pm Saturday morning.
- The men's football will be doing 12pm-6pm Saturday evening.
- All underage, current & past players, committee members, neighbours, friends and family are all encouraged to take part in the walk/run at some stage throughout the 24hrs. All you have to do is arrive at the pitch at a time that suits you and make a donation of your choice!
All funds raised here will go directly to Pieta House.
To donate simply click the Donate button above. All donations are processed securely. (Cash donations will also be accepted on the day.)
You can also share this page using Share options below. This is a great way to show your support.
Many Thanks for your support. Hope to see you on August 20th / 21st!