We only disclose and share your personal information outside our business in limited circumstances. If we do, we will put in place a contract that requires recipients to protect your personal information, unless we are legally required to share that information. Any contractors or recipients that work for us will be obliged to follow our instructions. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
Causes (Charities, Not for Profits):
- When making a donation – we will provide your personal information to the cause you have donated to and the creator of any fundraising page involved in your donation. The cause may not use your personal information to contact you for purposes of marketing their services unless you have opted into receiving further communications from the cause.
- When creating a fundraising page – we will provide your personal information to the cause you are fundraising for. The cause may not use your personal information to contact you for purposes of marketing their services unless you have opted into receiving further communications from the cause.
- our third party service providers, agents and subcontractors (Suppliers) for the purposes of providing services to us or directly to you on our behalf, including the operation and maintenance of our Site and social media pages. A list of third party providers is available on request.
Suppliers, Service Providers and Third Parties
When we use Suppliers, we only disclose to them any personal information that is necessary for them to provide their services and only where we have a contract in place that requires them to keep your information safe and secure.
We may disclose the personal information to other third parties as follows:
- any third party who is restructuring, selling or acquiring some or all of our business or assets or otherwise in the event of a merger, re-organisation or similar event; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request, including by the police, courts, tribunals or regulators.