iDonate now has an easy to setup online raffle creator. Hence, the toolkit allows for the setup and management of ticket sales (donations to not for profits) and administration of raffles. An online raffle can be setup in ten minutes. To setup an online raffle, your Cause (charity, sports club, etc) must be registered with iDonate.
Key Features include:
• Standalone Page with Raffle description and prize details.
• Option to display or hide names of ticket buyers.
• Option to add custom banner and images.
• Simple URL for each raffle.
• Raffle organisers can set a price per ticket, including volume discounts.
• Purchaser can add an additional donation amount.
• Purchaser can cover all of the website fees.
• Custom report with a spreadsheet row for each ticket sold.
• Unique ticket number assigned to each ticket sold.
• Set Closing Date and Time.
• All funds go directly to the Cause.
• No setup costs. Standard donation fees apply. https://www.idonate.ie/our-fees/
When a raffle closes, the organisers can download a report of those entered in the draw.
To setup a raffle, login to the iDonate Admin Panel – https://causeadmin.idonate.ie/ (same username / password) and go to Toolkits -> Raffles.
Information Requires to create an Online Raffle:
Name of Raffle.
Closing Date for sale of tickets and Date of Raffle.
Short Description of raffle.
List of Prizes.
Ticket Prices (eg, 1 for €10, 3 for €25, 10 for €50, etc).
Profile image and optional Background Image.
Click for setup instruction to Create an Online Raffle.
This is a Sample Raffle page – https://www.idonate.ie/raffle/chma2020
The first step is to download the list of people who have donated to your online raffle fundraiser.
There are a number of ways to do the actual draw, all of which we can advise on.
Those range from printing the tickets and drawing one, to selecting a random number generator.
Additionally, you can assign you own number to each ticket and use a traditional book of tickets for the draw.
To find out more simply complete the form below and we will arrange a call to discuss your requirements.