Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file put on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site;
means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 and of EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who we can identify directly or indirectly from that data, according to the definitions in EU Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”);
means iDonate, a LTD company in Ireland under CRO registration number 533426. Whose place of business is UNIT 28 N17 BUSINESS PARK, GALWAY ROAD, TUAM, CO. GALWAY. With a trading address of UNIT 28 N17 BUSINESS PARK, GALWAY ROAD, TUAM, CO. GALWAY.
Information About Us
- Our Site is the property of and run by iDonate Ltd , a Ltd company in Ireland with CRO company registration number 533426, whose registered address is UNIT 28 N17 BUSINESS PARK, GALWAY ROAD, TUAM, CO. GALWAY, and whose main trading address is UNIT 28 N17 BUSINESS PARK, GALWAY ROAD, TUAM, CO. GALWAY.
- Our Data Protection Officer is can be contacted by email at [email protected], by telephone on +353 93 52467, or by post at UNIT 28 N17 BUSINESS PARK, GALWAY ROAD, TUAM, CO. GALWAY.
- By using Our Site, you may also receive certain third party Cookies on your computer or device. Third party Cookies are those put by websites, services, and/or parties other than Us. Third party Cookies are in use on Our Site for analysing traffic, adding security and allowing sharing on social media platforms. For more details, please refer to section 4 below.
- All Cookies in use and on Our Site are put there in accordance with current Cookie Law. Hence, we may use some or all of the following types of Cookie:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
- Targeting Cookies
It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests. We may share some information which the Cookies collect with third parties.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party Cookies are not placed by Us; instead, they are placed by third parties that provide services to Us and/or to you. Third party Cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these Cookies will work in the same way as analytics Cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- For more specific details of the Cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
- Thus, the following first party Cookies may be put on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Strictly Necessary|
|Session||Verifies if user is logged into iDonate||Yes|
- The following third party Cookies may be put on your computer or device:
|Name of Cookie||Purpose & Type||Provider||Strictly Necessary|
|cloudflare||Security / Session||Cloudflare.com||Yes|
- Our Site uses analytics services provided by Google.com. Website analytics refers to a set of tools used to collect and analyse anonymous usage information, enabling Us to better understand how Our Site is used. This, in turn, enables Us to improve Our Site and the products and services we offer through it. You do not have to allow Us to use these Cookies, however whilst Our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of Our Site, it does enable Us to continually improve Our Site, making it a better and more useful experience for you.
- The analytics service(s) used by Our Site use(s) analytics Cookies to gather the necessary information.
Consent and Control
- Before we place Cookies on your computer or device, we will show a message at the bottom of your browser. We will request your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. However, you may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary. But, certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as we intend.
- In addition to the controls that We provide, you can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all Cookies or only third party Cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but it is possible to change this. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser or the documentation that came with your device.
- For more information about privacy, data protection and our terms and conditions, please visit the following: