Because of necessary COVID-19 restrictions we can’t climb Errigal like we normally do. So what can we do instead? We can do a VIRTUAL climb and make a BIG difference!
We learned that Donegal Hospice needs support more than ever. We’d love you to join our virtual climb and raise funds to help the Hospice through these difficult times.
SO, HOW DOES IT WORK?
We’re going to climb, or hike, the equivalent of Errigal before 24th May 2020. Either at home, or within the permitted distance from home.
- The distance from the car park to the summit of Errigal and back to the car park is just under 2km. So we’re asking you to walk/hike 2km. If your gardens or local roads have hills, even better!
- You don’t have to do it in one session. You can keep a record of the distance and add it up every time you walk.
- Errigal is 750m above sea level. That’s 250 floors (if you use a tracker) or climbing an average flight of stairs 250 times.
- You don’t have to do it in one session. You can climb your stairs eg 10 times for 25 days.
- Registration is 10 EURO per person, under 12s go free.
-As we are autism families and friends, please wear blue and post LOTS of selfies and videos to raise awareness.
- We're taking part in Errigal Virtual Climb between Tuesday 28th of April and Monday 24th May 2020.
- We've chosen to fundraise for Donegal Hospice. All funds raised here will go directly to this great cause.
- We hope you can help by donating whatever you can. Simply click the Donate button above. All donations are processed securely.
- You can also share our page using Share options below. This is a great way to show your support.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our fundraising page on iDonate.ie
Clare, June, Karen and LaviniaView Website/Blog