PRIZE: The pictured RACE BIKE WITH THE FOLLOWING SPECS
Brand- Corratec Dolomiti
Frame- Alloy with carbon fork
Colour- Black/lime green
Groupset- Shimano 105 11 speed
Retail price- €1599
For further information please visit https://www.corratec.com/bikes/road/bike/elite-bk26130/
This prize is sponsored by Planet-Tri, Killaloe and has to be collected by the winner.
Terms and Conditions:
• The Winning prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for an alternative prize or cash equivalent.
• The closing date for the raffle is 18.00hrs on the August 8th.
• Draw takes place within 10 days thereafter.
• The prize will be drawn by selecting a random number generator.
• The lucky winner will be contacted by email.
• The organizers decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• The Bike prize will be handed over to the winner or a representative at Planet-Tri, Killaloe , Co. Clare against proof of ticket
• Once the prize is received by the winner it will become the responsibility of the winner and the organizers will not accept responsibility for future faults or warranty issues that may arise.
• If the initial prize winners are not contactable and do not claim their prize within 21 days of the raffle draw notification there will be a redraw and the redrawn winner will be notified.
• Winners will be asked to make themselves available for photographs and other public relations related appearances.
• The organizers reserve the right to publish the winners names on various media platforms.
• By entering this raffle the participant accepts the full terms, conditions and rules of this competition and agrees to abide by these rules and any requirements issued by the organizers in regard to the raffle.
Tour de Munster is an annual, four-day charity cycle, taking place this year from Thursday 5th to Sunday 8th of August. It is the highest profile fundraiser of the year for our Down Syndrome Clare branch.
Down Syndrome Clare is constantly striving for our members to be the best versions of themselves and all funds raised pay for essential therapeutic services like speech and language therapy, occupational therapy, home tutoring and different sports and social activities.
Please support this good cause by buying one or multiple raffle tickets and be in with a chance to win.
Down Syndrome Clare is run on a voluntary basis. We are dedicated to enabling people with Down syndrome to live life to the fullest.
We aim to do this throughout their life through social, educational, and developmental activities.