donate to a friend's fundraiser

banner-image

The beautiful church of Saint Bartholomew’s, Clyde Road, was consecrated in 1867. Many of its original features are intact, such as the sanctuary mosaics and the elaborate wrought iron choir screen. The architect was Thomas Wyatt. The church has always been known for its High Anglican liturgical tradition.

fundraisers

contact details

map-marker

Clyde Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, IRELAND

cause registration

Revenue (Charities Unit) (CHY): 7249

Charities Regulatory Authority (CRA): 20015251

View Saint Bartholomew's Church on Benefacts.ie

Back to Top

idonate was established in 2011 to assist charities & non profits in fundraising. Our aim is to provide tools for both charities and fundraisers to help raise much needed funds.